She also understands you and your spouse:
are committed to keeping your separation amicable; and
want to formalise any agreements made using the appropriate legal documents.
Your family’s circumstances are unique, which is why we will provide you a custom, agreed fee quote tailored to your specific needs.
Our Agreed Fee Separation Agreement Packages Usually Include:
- Meeting with you for up to one hour to confirm your instructions about all aspects of the agreement between you and your spouse.
- Preparation of the appropriate legal documents necessary to formalise your agreement.
- Sending the documents to you for your consideration, and so you can discuss them with your spouse.
- A letter to the superannuation provider for you or your spouse (if superannuation is being divided).
- One set of minor changes to the documents, if needed, after you review them.
- Sending the documents to you in final form to be signed by you and your spouse.
- Title searches (if necessary).
- Filing your Court documents at the Family Law Courts on your behalf.
- Receiving the sealed orders from the Court, or a letter from the Court disapproving the orders and writing to you about what that means.
- The Court filing fee.
This package most commonly suits separating spouses who:
- have agreed on all aspects of your financial settlement and no further negotiation is needed;
- are committed to minimising the emotional cost of separation to their family;
- want certainty over legal fees; and
- are committed to staying out of the Family Law Courts.
And wherever you live in Australia. We can help, with appointments available in person, by telephone, Skype or FaceTime.
Our agreed fee separation package will provide you with the personal service you want, and give you the peace of mind and confidence you need to move on with your life in a positive way.
Get in touch with Megan so she can personally learn about your specific circumstances and understand the solution you need, before providing you with a custom quote.