She also understands that if you and your spouse are able to make your own agreement, you:
will be committed to keeping your separation amicable; and
want to formalise any agreements made using the appropriate legal documents.
Your family’s circumstances are unique, which is why we will provide you a custom, agreed fee quote tailored to your specific needs.
Our Agreed Fee Separation Agreement Packages Usually Include:
- Meeting with you for up to one hour to understand the agreement you and your spouse have made.
- Preparing the necessary legal documents necessary to formalise your agreement.
- Filing your Court documents at the Family Law Courts on your behalf.
- Providing you with a copy of the orders from the Court with a letter explaining what you need to do.
- All telephone calls and emails during the period we work together for those quick questions and check-ins.
This package is for you if you:
- have agreed on all aspects of your financial settlement;
- want someone to take care of the legal documents; and
- want certainty over legal fees.
Wherever you live in Australia. Megan can help, with appointments available in person, by telephone, Skype or FaceTime.
Our agreed fee separation package will be tailored to your needs to reflect the personal service you want; give you the peace of mind and confidence you need to help you finalise the legal process so you can focus on your new normal.
We recognise that not everyone can reach agreement on all aspects of their separation. If you want support through the process, get in touch, we can support you through this process so you feel emotionally, financially and physically safe.
Get in touch with Megan so she can personally learn about your specific circumstances and understand the solution you need, before providing you with a custom quote.