We also know that once you and your spouse have agreed how to divide your assets and where your children will live, you want to formalise that agreement in way that is dignified and respectful; protects your children from any unnecessary emotional costs; and minimises your legal fees by keeping you and your family out of the Family Law Courts.
Our goal is to minimise the financial and emotional impact your separation will have on you and your family so that you can all focus on, and plan for, the future.
We do that by providing you with a fixed price separation agreement package, setting out in a clear and straightforward way what we will do and how much it will cost.
Our Fixed Price Separation Agreement Package Is for You If:
- You and your spouse have agreed on all aspects of your financial settlement and living arrangements for your children and negotiation is not necessary;
- You want to minimise the emotional cost of separation to you and your family;
- You want certainty over legal fees; and
- You want to stay out of the Family Law Courts.
And it doesn’t matter where you are in Australia. We can help.
Our fixed fee separation package will provide you with the personal service you want, so you can formally document and finalise your separation and lodge any necessary family court documents while having certainty over your legal fees.
Our fixed fee separation agreement package includes:
- Initial 90 minute appointment to take your instructions about all aspects of the agreement between you and your spouse.
- Preparation of the Court documents necessary to properly record your agreement.
- Sending the documents to you for your consideration, and so you can discuss them with your spouse.
- A letter to the superannuation provider for you or your spouse, if superannuation is being divided.
- One set of minor changes to the documents, if needed, after you review them.
- Sending the documents to you in final form to be signed by you and your spouse.
- Two title searches, if necessary.
- Filing your Court documents at the Family Law Courts on your behalf.
- Receiving the sealed orders from the Court, or a letter from the Court disapproving the orders and writing to you about what that means.
- The Court filing fee.
Our fixed fee separation package will give you the clean slate, peace of mind and confidence you need to move on with your life in a positive way.
Does this sound like something you need?
If so, we encourage you to get in touch for a free, 20 minute chat to find out more and ask any questions you have.
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Even if your circumstances don’t quite fit the description above and you’re not sure if this fixed fee separation agreement is right for you, for example, if you need help negotiating some, or all aspects, of your separation, we can talk about your family law needs and create a resolution package that suits your needs.